We are currently recruiting for a Nurse-led registered service located in Clydach, near Swansea. The aim is to support individuals with mental health needs to progress on the recovery pathway. The service will give the people we support opportunities for step down within the service. The service will also provide more intensive support in times of relapse.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference at a time of positive change.
What you can expect
- A 37.5 hour contract.
- £30,000 per anum.
- A Welcome Bonus of £1250
- Career development with enhanced pay dependent upon experience and clinical training
- Post qualification professional training to enhance therapeutic skills, which may include specific counselling or cognitive approaches
- Opportunities for Preceptorship for newly qualified nurses
- Clinical supervision from a clinical specialist Nurse Manager
- 6.3 weeks leave per year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Payment of you pin / NMC membership
- Revalidation support
- Access to a voluntary healthcare scheme
Is this you?
A Valid and Active Registered Mental Health Nurse pin
- We are looking for someone who shares our passion for people.
- You work empathically and appreciate that recovery is based on professional and supportive relationships built on trust.
- You are a natural educator with leadership experience. You are committed to quality and best practice and you share your knowledge and experience with those around you.
- With good time management skills, you can prioritise effectively and work independently when needed.
- Crucially, you understand that leading by example and motivating others is essential, as is the ability to act as a role model in the support of people at times of crisis or relapse.
- To act as a primary nurse for the people we support by assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care
- To lead or support therapeutic interventions as appropriate on an individual basis
- To focus on recovery and effectively managing relapse as reflected within our Recovery Model support plans.
- To prepare written reports for clinical reviews and to contribute to case conference reports as required
- To clinically lead and nurture a team of support workers in pursuit of best practice
- To be aware of innovations and developments in healthcare and its application to practice
Please call Will on 01254 291314 or reply via this email.
If you are aware of anyone else who may be interested in this role please pass on my details.
I look very much forward to hearing back from you.