Retail Business Analyst - Bracknell, Berkshire, competitive salary
Are you an experienced Business Analyst looking for a new challenge? Do you want to be part of a growing business in an exciting fast paced industry?
My client are seeking an experience retail IT professional to help the team deliver our future plans. What does the role entail?
The role will involve working closely with key business users to develop their ideas into tangible outcomes. The role will include structuring an analysis approach, producing detailed system requirements as well as proposing pragmatic solutions to ad hoc business requests and the use of their own expertise to advise the project on next development steps.
Key duties will include:
- Data Modelling, drawing up UI Specifications as well as having knowledge of UML.
- Providing leadership and the interface between in-house developers, third party solution providers, IT and business managers and users in facilitating the sign-off of requirements.
- Contributing towards development of the IT application roadmap.
- Overseeing user acceptance testing.
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will be proactive and able to liaise closely with business users, the IT Team as well as third party suppliers. You'll need:
- An excellent range of analytical skills
- Experience of UML and RUP including writing Use Cases is essential.
- Familiarity with iSeries systems development tools and languages: ILE, RPG, CL, QUERY400, SQL
- A working knowledge of Microsoft software: Windows, Office.
- The ability to capture requirements
- To Model Business Processes
- To Sequence and prioritise requirements.
- To create system specifications and change requests, liaising with third parties where necessary
- To Produce test scripts and plan the testing
- A working knowledge of tools and languages required for the development of browser based applications: HTML, XML, Icebreak.
- Experince with Dynamics AX 2009/2012 (Preferred)
For further information regarding this opportunity please email me you CV to [Click Here to Email Your CV] or call me on 0191 338 7578.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics AX opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics AX team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics AX market.