Registered Mental Health Nurse
CAS Nurses truly believe in the work they do. That`s because they know they are supported to deliver care that goes way beyond ordinary nursing and enjoy being part of a close, specialist team working together to make sure that every patient achieves something special.
We believe everyone can make a positive difference!
The Manor provides intensive mental health rehabilitation service for up to 20 male patients with learning disabilities and other complex needs.
We are currently seeking a motivated and passionate individuals to join a our Nursing team. Working with our patients, you will be encouraged to contribute to, and influence the development of active care. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you must be able to show initiative, demonstrating clear decision making and organisational skills.
In this role you will be:
• Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care. With a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
• Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for R.M.O / GP / Professional visits where necessary
• To support empowerment of Patients having regard for their dignity, rights and advice, whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
• Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals and in accordance with NMC guidelines
• Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
We are looking for people who have:
• Newly qualified or awaiting their pin
• RMN/RNLD (Current Pin Number)
• Fully conversant with the Mental Health Act 1983
• Understanding of latest nursing practices
• Ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits
In return you can expect:
• Competitive pay
• DBS paid
• Nursing Supervision, CPD and support with revalidation
• External & internal learning opportunities.
Ready for a rewarding challenge? Please click on the `apply now` link below.
Making a positive difference!