Assistant Buyer - Bikes
Are you fanatical about bikes? Would you love access to the latest technology and product as well as having a say in what our store and website have to offer our varied customers?
Your role will be supporting the bike category within our buying team to create a varied and comprehensive range. Your responsibilities will include managing the product through from buying to end consumer.
If you are passionate about finding the right bike for the customer and spreading the joy of the new bike feeling then you’ll be right for us.
Need to have your finger on the pulse of the latest bike trends
Have great analytical skills
Be able to build relationships across departments, brands and distributors
Have a good eye for detail
Have a good understanding around Microsoft Office programs
have great verbal and written communications skills
We’ve come a long way from the local shop in Kennington Road, London in 1921. Back then we made our own bikes, and even won awards for the quality of our service. It was (and still is) all about knowledge, passion and value. These three things are still part of our DNA – we’re still a local bike shop, but now with nationwide stores and a huge online store that operates on a global scale.
We love to reward our colleagues for the passion and enthusiasm they put into what they do.
Here are some of our benefits that you can unlock…
• Up to 28 Days Holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
• A Company Pension scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Fantastic Discounts on Bike Insurance and British Cycling Council Membership
• The Yellow Jersey – our colleague of the month award
• Free Entry to our RIDEIT Events
On completion of your probationary period…
• A Ride to Work Scheme (unsurprisingly)
• Trade Discount on all of our products
• Holiday Buy Back – buy up to 5 days’ additional holiday
After 6 months…
• Health Shield, a cash back health plan
• Access to your very own e-learning portal
Click apply today to begin your Evans Cycles Adventure.