Trade Store Assistant
Salary: Up to £25,000 DOE KPI Bonus scheme
About the company:
Strukta are recognised in the construction sector as Specialist Builders Merchants providing an unparalleled service distributing products to a strong, loyal and growing customer base. Our Charter helps us keep our customers at the centre of what we do and deliver on our promise of ‘Building Trade on Trust’!
Duties of the Trade Store Assistant:
- Serving customers at the Trade Counter
- Picking goods for customers collecting
- Ensuring a well-stocked and tidy Trade Counter
- Sorting out returns from customers
- Housekeeping of the Trade Store/Warehouse
- Adhering to the Health and Safety policies and procedures at all times, supporting the Regional Trade Store Manager with the H&S commitments to the Company.
- Assisting the trade store manager with stock takes
- Unloading incoming deliveries
- Checking off deliveries/stock transfers and putting into stock
- Completing relevant paperwork to ensure accurate stock control
Requirements of the Trade Store Assistant:
- Previous face to face customer service experience
- Construction Industry Experience would be an advantage
- Counterbalance Forklift Licence
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication Skills, Team Spirit, Safe Handling Awareness.
- IT Literate
Trade Store Assistant Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- KPI Bonus scheme after successful completion of the probation period
- Child Care Voucher scheme
- Exciting working environment
- Free lunches
- Free Parking
- Staff Discount in our Trade Store
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Trade Store Assistant role is right for you then please apply today!