We are looking for a Referrals Coordinator to join our Business Development Team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced organisation with ambitious development plans to expand the range of high quality care and educational services we provide to children/young people with a wide range of social, emotion, mental health needs as well as children with autistic spectrum disorder, learning difficulties and/or physical disabilities.
The key duties will be: -
• Responding promptly and professionally to all Local Authority referrals, whether received electronically or verbally over the telephone and linking/liaising with all registered managers to ensure that each referral is given careful consideration, visits are arranged and young people’s admission paperwork is correct and in place
• Liaising with delegates from all local authorities including commissioning and contracting teams, social workers and placement teams ensuring that they are fully versed on the organisation and services we offer
• Supporting business development by producing weekly reports to update the senior management team on ongoing referrals
• Responsibility for producing weekly marketing ‘mail out’ updates to authorities advising of current and up and coming vacancies that are non-repetitive and engaging
• Responsibility for feeding back vacancy and occupancy changes to CareTech
• Responsibility for updating the company website with up to date home information including Ofsted reports, statements of purpose, vacancies, employee of the month and news
• Responsible for returning authority performance requests weekly, monthly and quarterly
• Keeping up to date with industry information such as new tender bidding options
• Assisting in tender bid writing, by answering method statement questions and filling out business application forms called ‘PQQs’.
• Extensive marketing and organising open days to promote new services with local authority teams including contracting/commissioning, leaving care, disability and health teams (as appropriate)
• To assist the business development team in liaising with contractors during development
• To keep documentation up to date to distribute between head office staff
Hours: Monday/Friday 9am to 5pm (Please be mindful that the organisation may request flexibility in hours based on events/open days etc.)
Base: New Mountwood Academy, Ward Green Lane, Ribchester, Preston, PR3 3YB
Ideal candidate: -
• Great interpersonal skills both in personal and over the telephone
• Sales and marketing background/abilities
• Organised approach to duties, tidy and excellent time keeper
• Good computer/typing skills
• Calm and works well under pressure
• Flexibility around duties/tasks to support the wider organisation.
Proposed starting pay scale: -
• £16k to £18k (dependent on experience)
• Possibility of an additional £4.5k based on organisation occupancy and sales targets.